Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beatboxing with the Polo GTI: New TV Spot from Singapore


Let�s get one thing straight: I�m not a huge fan of beatboxing. It�s something me and my friends were big into in junior high, but I�ve since outgrown it. Others have not. In a recent TV spot promoting the latest-generation Volkswagen Polo GTI, the Singapore arm of global marketing agency Tribal DDB brought in local beatboxing talent Dharni Ng to lay down some slick beats.
The result is...interesting, I guess. I�m not really in much of a position to judge beatboxing, so it�s hard to tell if this is good or merely average. You can check out the full ad below and an additional clip of Ng �rehearsing� while being driven about in the Veedub. Oh, and don�t forget to leave a comment in the section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment